NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Hands on Ron Burgundy Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. The Promotion consists of a Contest and a Sweepstakes. Employees of Paramount Pictures Corporation (“Paramount”), Chrysler Group LLC, Chrysler dealerships, the advertising and promotional agencies involved in the development, execution or advertising of this Promotion, ePrize, Inc., and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Paramount is not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration of the Promotion or the selection of winners.
2. Sponsor: Chrysler Group LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Promotion constitutes user’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins on November 19, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), ends on November 24, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of six (6) daily Sweepstakes entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”) and one (1) Contest Period that spans the entire Promotion Period. Each Daily Entry Period starts at 12:00 a.m. PT (except for the first Daily Entry Period that starts at 9:00 a.m. PT) and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
5. How to Play: During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.handsonronburgundy.com and log in using your Facebook or Twitter account. Follow the directions to place user’s mouse cursor on the hot spot on Ron Burgundy. While user keeps his/her cursor on the hot spot, user will accrue points (which will be displayed). User may be offered a break to watch a video or play a game. During the break user does not have to keep his/her cursor on the hot spot. User can also receive bonus points when user plays a game, if offered. These breaks will be offered at predetermined times, and each user will receive breaks at the same predetermined times in each session. After the video or game break, user must return to keeping his/her cursor on the hot spot. Keeping the cursor on the hot spot will get progressively more difficult. User’s session will end when user is no longer able to keep the cursor on the hot spot, incorrectly answers the image CAPTCHA, or fails to answer the image CAPTCHA within the allotted time. After user’s session concludes, user will also be asked to complete a registration form including his/her name and email address. To be eligible for daily sweepstakes or contest prizes, user must fill out and submit this registration form, including his/her name and valid email address to become registered entrant. Only registered entrants will be eligible to win a Sweepstakes or Contest prize.
If user has accrued 120 points by playing for at least two (2) minutes when his/her session has concluded and he/she completes the registration form to become an entrant, he/she will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Daily Entry Period.
Limit: Each user may play the game as many times as he/she would like during the Promotion Period. User/entrant may only receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry per Daily Entry Period. In the event of a dispute regarding the entrant who has completed a session, the authorized account holder of the email address provided in the registration form will be deemed to be the entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. Contest Winner Determination: After the conclusion of the Promotion Period, the entrant who has accrued the most points in a single session will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner. The remaining three hundred ninety-nine (399) prizes will be awarded to the entrants who received the next largest number of points (in order of prize value). In the event of a tie, the entrant who received his/her winning high score first will be deemed the applicable winner. The decisions of Sponsor and Administrator with regards to any session(s) played will be final and binding in all respects and not subject to challenge, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning any such decision. Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than the stated number of winners, if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entrants.
7. Sweepstakes Drawings: Sponsor will randomly select the Daily Entry Period winners from all users who have scored at least 120 points in a single session ending within the Daily Entry Period the day following the conclusion of the applicable Daily Entry Period. All decisions regarding the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
8. Winner Requirements: Potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by email (using the information provided at the time of entry) on or around the day selected. Potential Contest winners will be notified by email (using the information provided at the time of entry) after the conclusion of the Promotion. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand and First Prize Contest winners (parent/legal guardian if a winner is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence [a “minor”] in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and, where imposing such condition is legal, a Publicity Release, which must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. All remaining Contest winners will receive an email notification requesting their mailing address information (for prize fulfillment purposes). This information must be provided within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (if applicable) or provide requested address information, does not comply with these Official Rules, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner of a Contest prize valued at $30 or more is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to the entrant who has accrued the next largest number of points in a single session, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Unclaimed Sweepstakes prizes or Contest prizes valued at less than $30 will not be awarded. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that the Released Parties may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, game play and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion and the “Picture” (as defined below) for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Except for trip prizes, all prizes will be fulfilled within 6 months after conclusion of the Promotion.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One Grand Prize is available. The Grand prize consists of a new 2014 Dodge Durango R/T AWD with an M.S.R.P. of up to $51,555 and a check for $8,000 that is intended to help defray sales and income tax liability. Upgrades will be allowed only if permitted by delivery dealer and paid for by winner. Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize. Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $59,555.
THREE (3) FIRST PRIZES: Three (3) First prizes are available. Each First Prize consists of a trip to New York, NY to go to the Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (the “Picture”) Movie Premiere on December 15, 2013. Trip package includes: round-trip, coach-class air transportation for the prize winner and one (1) guest from a major airport near winner’s home to one in the vicinity of New York, NY (departure and arrival airports to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); two (2) nights’ accommodation at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); $900 spending money; and two (2) tickets to the Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Movie Premiere (the "Movie Premiere"). Winner must travel on the dates surrounding Movie Premiere, or else winner will forfeit prize. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including, but not limited to, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be seventeen (17) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round-trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if Movie Premiere is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. ARV: $3,700. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the First Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the travel documents. In the event the First Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor and/or Paramount in their sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor and Paramount reserve the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the First Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion/s home with no further compensation.
The Picture’s premiere in New York, New York is currently anticipated to be held on December 15. 2013. If the First Prize winner is unable to participate in the First Prize trip during the dates set forth by Sponsor and/or Paramount, the First Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Nothing set forth herein shall be construed to require Paramount to hold a premiere of the Picture at any particular time, or at all.
FIVE (5) SECOND PRIZES are available: Each Second Prize consists of the Hands on Ron Burgundy Ultra–Premium Prize Package. Package includes: Moustache Grooming Kit, Full-Body Moustache Pillow, Ron Burgundy Bust, Leather-bound Ron Burgundy Book: Let Me Off at the Top!, and Framed, Signed Anchorman 2 poster. ARV: $435.
TEN (10) THIRD PRIZES are available: Each Third Prize consists of the Durgundy Prize Package. Package includes: Mustache Grooming Kit, Anchorman Talking Keychain, Ron Burgundy Bobble-head, “Stay Classy” Coffee Mug and Shirt, “autographed” 8x10 Glossy of Ron Burgundy, Sex Panther Cologne, Dodge Brand Cuff Links, Dodge Brand Lapel Pin, Ron Burgundy Calendar, and Ron Burgundy Car Air Freshener. ARV: $208.
FIFTEEN (15) FOURTH PRIZES are available: Each Fourth Prize consists of Full-Body Moustache Pillow. ARV: $100.
TWENTY (20) FIFTH PRIZES are available: Each Fifth Prize consists of Leather-bound Ron Burgundy Book. ARV: $65.
TWENTY (20) SIXTH PRIZES are available: Each Sixth Prize consists of Sex Panther Cologne. ARV: $40.
TWENTY-FIVE (25) SEVENTH PRIZES are available: Each Seventh Prize consists of Hands on Ron Burgundy Wall Calendar. ARV: $30.
TWENTY-FIVE (25) EIGHTH PRIZES are available: Each Eighth Prize consists of Ron Burgundy Bust. ARV: $20
TWENTY-FIVE (25) NINTH PRIZES are available: Each Ninth Prize consists of Dodge Cufflinks. ARV: $49.
TWENTY-FIVE (25) TENTH PRIZES are available: Each Tenth Prize consists of Ron Burgundy Bobble-head. ARV: $20.
TWENTY-FIVE (25) ELEVENTH PRIZES are available: Each Eleventh Prize consists of Ron Burgundy Talking Keychain: $15.
TWENTY-FIVE (25) TWELFTH PRIZES are available: Each Twelfth Prize consists of Dodge Lapel Pin. ARV: $19.
TWENTY-FIVE (25) THIRTEENTH PRIZES are available: Each Thirteenth Prize consists of “Stay Classy” T-Shirt. ARV: $20.
THIRTY (30) FOURTEENTH PRIZES are available: Each Fourteenth Prize consists of “Stay Classy” Coffee Mug. ARV: $20.
THIRTY (30) FIFTEENTH PRIZES are available: Each Fifteenth Prize consists of Ron Burgundy Car Air Freshener. ARV: $20.
NINETY-ONE (91) SIXTEENTH PRIZES are available: Each Sixteenth Prize consists of Ron Burgundy Glossy 8x10. ARV: $10.
Limit: One (1) Contest prize per person.
Total ARV of all Contest Prizes: $84,945
SIX HUNDRED (600) MOVIE TICKET PRIZES (100 Prizes per Daily Entry Period) are available: Each winner will receive two (2) Hollywood Movie Money® reward codes. Each code is valid for one certificate redeemable for one (1) movie admission with a maximum value of $13 each to see Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues or any other movie at participating theaters. Winners will be directed to the website http://www.activaterewards.com/HMM where they will use the provided reward codes to activate and print their Hollywood Movie Money certificates. The reward codes will expire on 1/31/2014. The Hollywood Movie Money certificates will expire within three months from online code activation and winner must comply with all terms and conditions specified by the issuer. Hollywood Movie Money certificates not used by the date noted on the certificates will be void. Any amount remaining of any certificate after initial use will be forfeited. Void if sold or otherwise exchanged. ARV: $26.
Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes prize per person. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Daily Entry Period.
Total ARV of Sweepstakes Prizes: $15,600
For All Prizes: Prizes are nontransferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $100,545
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the officers. directors and employees of Sponsor, Paramount Chrysler dealerships, the advertising and promotional agencies involved in the development, execution or advertising of this Promotion, Administrator and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. General Conditions: Participation in the Promotion shall constitute each user’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use the user’s name, likeness, and/or game play information for purposes of marketing the Promotion or other Sponsor purposes, worldwide, in any and all media. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible game plays received up to the time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the game process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this Promotion or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated game plays. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the game process or the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the uploading, processing or judging of game plays, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable game plays or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers or hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of this Promotion.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice-of-law or conflict-of-law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://www.handsonronburgundy.com/winners. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
Motion Picture Artwork © 2013 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.